Free Data Destruction & Other Related Services
SCRI endeavors to ensure secure and complete destruction of sensitive data. Our staff have police clearances on file and all are security bonded. Our facility is gated and monitored by 30 cameras 24/7. We also have a security cage for hard drives and data storage prior to destruction.
Once an electronic product is shredded beyond recovery, all destroyed materials are further sorted and recycled to recover valuable raw materials by other organizations with the same environmental mission. It is important to SCRI that the end products from the destruction process do not end up in a landfill, and that all suitable materials are recycled and reused.
Get Peace of Mind with Our Controlled Processes
- Client sends a pickup request.
- SCRI admin staff confirms request and schedules the pickup.
- SCRI driver picks up items and brings them to our recycling facility.
- SCRI technicians sort and dismantle items.
- Hard drives are removed and stored in our secure locked cage for shredding.
- Client witnesses shredding process (optional)
- SCRI issues a ‘Certificate Of Destruction’ upon request.
- SCRI sends end products to downstream processors for further processing and recovery of raw material.
Get Certificate of Destruction for free
Every individual, business and institution must protect its data in this age of identity theft and security threats. It is more important than ever, for your organization to implement a secure data destruction program to protect your integrity, and that of those associated with your organization.
Once a computer has been disassembled and the hard drive has been removed, the hard drive is stored inside a secure, locked cage to ensure data security of materials received. The drive then proceeds through our destruction process by an Ameri-Shred hard drive shredder. After the destruction process is completed, we will provide you with a Certificate of Destruction as physical evidence that your hard drives have been securely destroyed.
Be one of our clients who are benefited from our processes
Destroying sensitive and private information on data devices is essential for everyone who has outdated financial information, business records and other private data on electronic devices.